• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bawbby

Bawbby

Contributor

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:22 PM

Three days ago I sent a "Submit reservation directly to homeowner" form to four different hotels. I haven't heard back from any of them.
Not a good way to draw potential tourists to the area. I will keep trying though.

#2 Allyson

Allyson

Expert Contributor

• JBay Life Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts
  • LocationGuayabitos, Mexico Saint Paul, MN

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:17 PM

Bawbby, I just checked my email and see that you sent three rental inquiries on Wednesday (as well as your message here on the forum). Unfortunately, I had to fly back to Minnesota unexpectedly on Wednesday morning because my 94-year-old Grandfather passed away. To be honest, I haven't had a chance open my emails since arriving as I've been preoccupied with the visitation yesterday and the funeral today.

Currently, the rentals you inquired about have a Free Listing Status and have not supplied us with their email address. Once they advertise, users will be able to contact business owners directly. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Allyson
Allyson Williams
Co-Founder, JaltembaBayLife.com

Jaltemba Bay Folk Forum is sponsored by JaltembaBayLife.com, a community website for the villages of Rincón de Guayabitos, La Peñita, Los Ayala and La Colonia as well as the neighboring towns, and includes maps, calendar, travel tips, activities, restaurants, vacation rentals and real estate

#3 Bawbby

Bawbby

Contributor

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:04 PM

I'm so sorry about your grandmother Ally. My emails to the hotels aren't important at all.
Hurry home.
Bawbby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users